Κυριακή 29 Μαΐου 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #61 entry

As most of you already know i prefer to write my posts in greek. I feel more secure to say what i want to say in my own language...But as this post is to entry a card i made to a challenge blog that i recently found i decided to write for first time in english. I hope that i will not disappoint my english teachers and my parents that paid lots of money to get my english degrees :)
Few days ago i received my last shopping order and among the goodies was two new cartridges for my beloved cricut. The one of them was love at first side! Do you remember when we were kids, years before barbie, those paper dolls that we used to play? I usually found them in magazines and i was always really carefull not to rip their paper clothes as i dressed and undressed them all the time. The cartridge i am talking about is called "paper dolls dress up" and it's a real treasure of paper costumes and paper dolls! So i couldn't resist try to make some just for fun. My first attempt was a real disaster. I made a fairy princess that looked like a drag queen! The second attempt was much better... i made a very cute clown that was perfect for a birthday card. Then as i was surfing to the net i bumbed into a cricut challenge blog that this week challenge was to make something using color blue, a cloud and an element cut by cricut. The clothes of the clown was accidentally blue! So i made a birthday card to participate to the challenge. The ballons were cut by cricut and the cartridge "stretch your imagination". This is my first entry to a foreign challenge blog...Wish me luck!









my "drag fairy princess" you may laugh as you want

ps: be kind...it's really confusing when your mind talks to you in greek and your keyboard has to write in english!

9 σχόλια:

  1. Ωραίες οι κάρτες,χαρούμενες όπως και ο λόγος σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Your English is perfect...your parents money was well spent! LOL
    The cards is really cute I wish you luck in the challenge!...... I am still looking for the DRAG QUEEN princess????...all I saw was a purple princess FAIRY!! LOL LOL LOL

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. You did an excellent job with your post! And your clown is so adorable! Your little princess is cute too! But your post about her looking like a drag queen had me laughing out loud! Glad you could join us at FCCB this week! Lisa C

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. You did great with your English! I absolutely love your cute little clown card! Thanks for playin along at FCCB with us this week.

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Adorable Card! And you did great writing your post in English! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Your English is wonderful! And your sweet little clown is adorable! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at FCCB!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. candy candy έβλεπα όταν ήμουν πολύ μικρή. δεν την πρόλαβα πολύ, αλλά τη βλέπω στο youtube και κατέβασα και τη σειρά στα ιαπωνικά με αγγλικούς υπότιτλους. τη θεωρώ το πιο όμορφο παιδικό που πέρασε ποτέ από την τηλεόραση! άλλωστε, τα anime είναι ολόκληρη τέχνη! είσαι πολύ τυχερή που πρόλαβες και αγόρασες τα manga! :( τώρα, που να τα βρω εγώ;;; θα έδινα ΤΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ για ένα αυθεντικό κοσμηματάκι της candy ή ένα manga της!!! :) φιλιά! :*

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Really cute card!! I understand my first language is Spanish but strangely I feel more comfortable writing in English!! I'm glad you discovered us, I hope to see you more often!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. θα ήταν τέλειο!!!!!! σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!! ^^ αλλά ακόμα και αν δεν βρεις τίποτα, εκτιμώ ότι προσφέρθηκες! ^^

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σχόλιαστε: